Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I could use a network that works in places like Phillyradofornia


This month is all about planning so here is the plan!

Next week, I will work out of our Pennsauken NJ office which is 10 mins outside Philadelphia. Actually I will be inside that office the 10th-11th, helping to Penn a report and might not have much interesting to blog. I will take the train from New Haven to Philly. All aboard Amtrak!!












Then it is off to work & play in every state that begins with C. The next week after NJ it is time for me to return for 2 days of environmental testing in Marysville, CA. Maybe ski in Lake Tahoe the 16th. It will be my shortest trip to CA ever.

I shun't be riding a stretch limo in San Francisco, however. Whoooooooooops!!!



The group of hills in this picture is called Sutter Butte. The valley is flat except for Sutter Butte. Sutter Butte is visible from most places in Marysville, Yuba City, and areas all around!




Then in August it is time for me to return to Denver for the 2-day MNA workshop which is August 7-8! MNA is Monitored Natural Attenuation, sort of like biodegradation. The course will teach how to determine whether pollution in the ground is breaking down naturally and becoming less harmful.









I will be sure to take a few days of vacation & sighsee in Colorado!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!!

mom

Angela & Guillaume said...

I'm totes JEL of the Philly cheesesteak! Love the picture of the stuck Hummer limo too. You're a busy boy! I def want pics of your first Philly cheesesteak - I've never had an authentic one from there.

Anonymous said...

Who's the guy in the last picture? I should know him.

mom

Anonymous said...

Well Andy, quite a bit of travel.
Sound like you will have some fun,
not all work and no play.

Enjoy, Love , The Aunt

Helen, that is John Denver inthe last picture, remember the song, "Rocky Mountain High"

Mohawk Trail leaf peepage

  In this post there is much foliage to be seen between Greenfield and North Adams, in northwest Massachusetts. You'll see a series of p...