Friday, July 13, 2007

Yeah it’s been a few days since my last blog entry. My project is going well but there is much work to go. My days have been filled with downing hotel cereal & bacon, appointments with the growers just south of Marysville, Mexican dinners, Jamba Juice fruit smoothies, and work on my other projects!

A couple hours ago I arrived back in civilization, our Sacramento office. The office moved from Zinfandel Drive, to a funky new building on Gold Center Boulevard. Look for a photograph in a future post. The Zinfandel office was kind of a dark maze of hallways, but this Gold Center one is more open and communal so I much prefer this work environment because I can actually see people and chat with them.

Sacramento has a monthly arts fair called Second Saturday, which happens to be this Saturday. I am not sure exactly what that is but there are many galleries listed in Sacramento News & Review, which is like the Boston Phoenix. I will probably just stick around here this weekend and see the art. Tonight I meet of with Rob and his fiancé and another friend for an outdoor concert in Mid-town and probably go out after.

The weather here is cool by local standards… it’s been in the 80’s. Last year this time it was like 99. It was cloudy earlier this week which almost never happens.

This California artist has a Daily Painting blog: http://craigstephens.blogspot.com
I don’t have time to look because I need to book a hotel but help yourself to that blog and let me know how it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I like the name Zinfandel Drive so much better. Can't you go back?

Went to Mom's today, she made a phyllo-less pita. It was good!

Andy said...

Looks like we sold out, in going for Gold Center... I'd trade it all for an office on Phillo-less Pita Drive

Mohawk Trail leaf peepage

  In this post there is much foliage to be seen between Greenfield and North Adams, in northwest Massachusetts. You'll see a series of p...