Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Haiku for what was not a Mensa moment:





My dreams for this weekend were crushed

when I pulled my back trying to lift manure

The garden will have to wait

because I am a Vertebrate


_________________________________________

Surfing the internet over the years, I have saved images that I find to be artistically interesting. This morning, I filled a barrel with manure at the dairy farm then tried to lift in to my Jeep. The barrel didn't budge, but I pulled my back. The cows were all, moooo, moooo. I emptied my barrels then went home and lied down.

In place of the garden-tilling blog that did not happen to day, here is my collection of Cool Art by Others.........






























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Angela & Guillaume said...

I like the little pig running down the street. Are you okay? Can I help? (Clearly I can't help lifting the manure, but...)

Love
Sister

Andy said...

I fully expect to regain full strength in 2 weeks to scrub the loo, but if not....

Angela & Guillaume said...

Oh, you funny.

Mohawk Trail leaf peepage

  In this post there is much foliage to be seen between Greenfield and North Adams, in northwest Massachusetts. You'll see a series of p...